ELECTRIC WATER HEATER WORK. HEATER WORK
Electric water heater work. Kerosene heater 23000 btu. Noma ceramic heater.
Electric Water Heater Work
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity; "I will work hard to improve my grades"; "she worked hard for better living conditions for the poor"
- a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing; "it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works"; "the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work"; "he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey"; "the work of an active imagination";
- activity directed toward making or doing something; "she checked several points needing further work"
- Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result
- A place or premises for industrial activity, typically manufacturing
- Such activity as a means of earning income; employment
Some current electric showers
That's some electric showers which are more popular here in Brazil. I'd want to post this photo more by the colorful packages than the products themselves. There are too many types of electric showers in Brazil, these ones are some more interesting.
The Lorenzetti in the box, the "Spot 8t" and the other model from Sintex have a stick to connect in the heating level switch to take it accessible, the Spot have three coil heaters with different powers that work alone or combined each other for eight heating levels, the Lorenzetti have a dimmer controll.
The shower behind the Spot 8t, the Zagonel Master, the Lorenzetti at the top and the Corona Mega Banho have heating switches inside the shower head, their remote controllers work such a brake cable in a bike.
The Corona at the bottom right have an odd water outlet with three jet nozzles unlike the common orifices (the bath is funny using it, the water jet is a mess and covers the entire box).
60's electric shower Robot 2
This shower has two coil heater that provide four heating levels, each switch let each coil heater disabled or ready to work when the water flow is opened, positioning both switches in "0" (first shower in the left) the shower won't heat the water; turning on the switch "1" as seen in the white shower above, the weaker heater will work, letting the water warm; turning on the switch "2" (third shower) the higher coil heater will get the water hot and turning on both switches 1 and 2 as in the yellow shower, the two coil heater will work together for a very hot bath.
panasonic water heater
electric fireplace heater insert
industrial electric infrared heaters
lpg water heaters
safe hot water heater temperature
tubular heater guards
industrial electric fan heaters
hot tube heaters
comfort glow propane wall heater
electric tankless hot water heaters
ELECTRIC WATER HEATER TANK : ELECTRIC WATER « HOME » ENERGY EFFICIENT HOT WATER HEATERS ELECTRIC : ENERGY EFFICIE
Post a comment